Tuesday, January 8, 2008

t.A.T.u.

I remember the "All the things she said" boom and all the controversy, but never paid attention to it, until my friend introduced to me their video "All About Us" and suddenly I became a fan, plus... I can understand the songs in Russian! :D

The Best (2006)

A best of with 2 albums? weird but it's cool, has some brand new remixes. Plus, it has a Bonus DVD with some of their videos (not all :( why?!), live performances, TV spots and more!


Dangerous and Moving (2005)

With Bonus DVD, it has: "All About Us" video and it's making of.




Lyudi Invalidy (2005)

Russian version the the album above. Has some extra songs that doesn't appear in the English edition.



200 Km/H in the Wrong Lane (2002)

Special Edition with the Eurovision Song as Bonus. Also, contains a Bonus DVD.




200 Po Vstrechnoj (2002)

The re-issue of their first album (in russian) which includes the song "Klouni". Different cover than their very first release.

No comments: