Saturday, January 5, 2008

Britney Spears' Albums

Ok, after Madonna, I became fan of Britney (yeah well... hahaha, she was the Pop Princess at that time!) Even thought her life has been out of control lately (and I hope she will be OK!), we still love your music :D

Blackout (2007)

The regular edition of her latest album, I wanted the Japanese edition but, what the hell!



B in the Mix (2005)

This is the Japanese Edition of her Remix Album. It has 3 bonus remixes :D and the famous OBI Strip!



Greatest Hits: My Prerogative (2004) - Limited Edition [2-CD]

It has 17 tracks, not like the U.S. that has only 14 I believe, plus the 2nd CD has a bunch of remixes. Plus, the cover has this metal-alike relief.



In The Zone (2004) - Dual Disc

The Dual Disc edition (CD+DVD) of her BEST album. It has 13 regular songs, and in the DVD has some shitty 5.1 Surround Mix of the album (the DVD-Audio Surround Mix is amazing!!!) and 3 videos: Toxic, Everytime and the Chris Cox Megamix.

In The Zone (2003) - Aussie Import

Australian Import of my favorite album. It contains 2 bonus tracks: "The Answer" & "Don't Hang Up".



Britney (2001) - International Edition

Colombian made CD :S But I think it's the international version because it has an extra track: "When I Found You".


Oops! I Did it Again (2000)

The second album of the princess. I think this Latin American edition has an extra track: "Girl in the Mirror".



...Baby One More Time (1999)

This edition's cover is different from the U.S. release which has a pink cover with Britney sitting in the floor.

No comments: