Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Dolores O'Riordan

To be honest, I have only heard the song "Just My Imagination" from Cranberries and totally ignored the rest of them. One day a friend of mine sent me the "Human Spirit" song from her solo album and I just loved it, I downloaded her CD and woooow... Simply amazing. Plus the video of her lead single of her solo album is totally impressive, I believe the director is my lost brother! hahaha.

Are You Listening? (2007)

I wanted the Japanese edition with the 3 bonus tracks, but my dad bought the regular edition in Spain. Who cares?



Are You Listening [Sampler] (2007)

Sampler with 2 tracks of her "forthcoming" album. It includes a promo discount coupon of her CD.



Ordinary Day [UK Single] (2007)

The lead-single of her new album. Backed with a B-Side called "Without You". Too bad that the album didn't go well and there weren't more singles released :( Although "In The Garden" was supposed to be the 2nd single.

No comments: