Saturday, January 5, 2008

Britney Spears' Singles & Others

Now the singles and other stuff I have of her:

Someday (I Will Understand) - Japanese EP

I had to have this single (japanese import) because it has 3 unreleased tracks from the In The Zone sessions: "Chaotic", "Over To You Now" & "Mona Lisa".


Stronger

The Maxi-Single of her 3rd single from "Oops! I Did It Again".



Oops! I Did It Again

The Limited UK Edition of this single. It's full of remixes!



AND MY FAVORITE:

In The Zone (DVD-Audio Edition)

The DVD-Audio edition of the album "In The Zone". It has the entire album mixed in 5.1 Surround (amazingly, different than the DualDisc mix which is $h!t).
In the Video DVD side, it has the videos of "Me Against the Music" and "Toxic".





Oh, and I also have:

Outrageous - VINYL

The Vinyl edition of this single (released only in Japan).






Toxic - PROMO VINYL

3-Track Vinyl. Bought in the Virgin Mega Store.

No comments: