Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Nightwish!

As it might seem surprising for you... YES!, I Love the symphonic metal! In fact, I began to be a Nightwish fan after hang out (back in 2004) a lot with my friends that I met through a friend. We had so much fun and they always were listening to their latest album to date: Once. I ended up liking them so much that I became a hard die fan of them, specially my lovely vocalist: Tarja Turunen whom was kicked out of the band in 2005 :(

Highest Hopes: The Best of Nightwish [2005]

Their first Best of compilation, featuring a re-make of their ballad hit: Sleeping Sun.



Once [Limited Edition] (2004)
Limited Edition of this album which features 2 bonus tracks.





Century Child (2002)

Bought by my dad last year during his trip in Spain.




Wishmaster (2000)

Includes a video of "Sleeping Sun".




Oceanborn (1998)

Bought on eBay from an Argentinian Store. It has the same Bonus Track as the japanese version: "Nightquest", and it comes in Digipack packing.



Angels Fall First (1997)

Contains 1 bonus track: "Once Upon a Troubador".




Also, to feed my 5.1 Surround Sound addiction (after being hooked with Britney's DVD Audio), I found that there was a DVD-Audio Edition of the album "Once", mixed obviously in 5.1 plus some great goodies and videos! I JUST HAD TO HAVE IT!

Singles:

I don't own many singles of them because they only have the regular album editions and some live tracks, BUT I have these two for special reasons:

Sleeping Sun (2005)

This single contains the Full & Edit version of the 2005 re-make (which I don't like), but it also has the ORIGINAL 1998 version of Sleeping Sun that I don't have in any of my albums.


Nemo [European Part 1] (2004)

This single contains the bonus "White Night Fantasy" and the ORCHESTRAL version of "Nemo".

No comments: