Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Schiller

I got into Schiller through Sarah Brightman's "Harem Tour" CD, she has 2 songs with them and I liked them so much that I got their other CD's and they're soooo good! Schiller first releases his new albums in Germany and like 1 or 2 years later, they release the U.S. edition which has different track listing and new songs. I have the U.S. Editions.

Day and Night (2007)

Great album, features the 7" Edit Mix of "Tired of Being Alone" with Tarja and the 7" Edit Mix of "The Smile" with Sarah Brightman.



Life (2004)

Has the original version of "I've Seen It All" with Maya Saban, while the Sarah's version is added as a Bonus. Also, comes with a DVD that has 2 videos and live performances.


Voyage (2002)

Has the original version of "It's a Beautiful Day" (sung by Isgaard) covered later by Sarah for her "Harem" album.

No comments: