Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Anastacia

I heard of Anastacia a long time ago but never paid too much attention until I heard the remix of "Left Outside Alone" in 2005 in a club! I got so hooked with that song that I officially became a fan of her! She's so beautiful and have the amazing voice ever. She's a black in a white woman's body!... "I Said":

Pieces of a Dream (2005)

Hard-Cover Book-style Limited Edition with Bonus Remix CD. French edition.






Anastacia (2004)

Regular copy-protected CD withcardboard packaging.




Singles:

Heavy On My Heart (2004)

4 Track Single in slim jewel case. Includes the french version of the song.




Left Outside Alone (2004)

After searching between all the 1000 editions of this single, I found the one that I wanted: 3 Jason Nevins Remixes (Global Club, Mixshow & Club Edit) plus a B-Side called "Get Ready".

No comments: