Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Goldfrapp!

I really don't remember how I got to know Goldfrapp, but what I'm sure of is that it was with their album "Supernature". I loved their electro-pop and Allison's smooth silky voice! They're already in my Top 5 of favorite artists!!!

We Are Glitter (2006)

Compilation of remixes of their latest album "Supernature".




Supernature (2005)

U.S. Deluxe Edition with alternate cover and within a cardboard package. The CD has the song "Beautiful" as a Bonus Track. It also comes with a DVD which has: The whole album mixed in Dolby and DTS 5.1 Surround, 2 Music Videos, 2 Live performances and some cartoon animation. TOTALLY WORTH IT!

Black Cherry (2003)

Bid to death on eBay to get this Japanese edition! It has 3 Bonus Tracks (B-Side and 2 remixes). Comes with the usual OBI Strip!



"I Need Ooh La La La La"

No comments: