Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Jazz and...

This is a collection of various jazz singers covering the famous 80's and 90's songs in their own unique style! I love this collection! The first time I heard about it was in a Record store when I heard the Jazz version of Madonna's "Like a Virgin" and I found it very impressive, then I listened to the whole CD and it's really worth it, I recommend it to everyone if you wanna spend a calmed evening in your house with candles :P

Jazz and '80s, Volume 2 (2007)

Includes covers of Michale Jackson, U2, Madonna, A-Ha, Cindy Lauper...




Jazz and '90s (2006)

Includes covers of Depeche Mode, No Doubt, Nirvana, Jamiroquai, Radiohead...




Jazz and '80s (2005)

Includes covers of Madonna, The Cure, Eurythmics, Culture Club, Sinead O'Connor...

No comments: